TTWD Assam Recruitment 2022 Submit TTWD Assam Online Application Form 2022 for State Programme Manager, Programme Manager Unit (PMU), State MIS Manager, Accounts Manager, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies at ttwd.assam.gov.in.
The Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of various vacancies. A total of 97 candidates will be selected by the board through this recruitment. Candidates can submit their online application form through its official website www.ttwd.assam.gov.in and then they can participate in the selection process of the recruitment. All candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Apart from that, the candidates are advised to keep all documents ready while starting the online application process. Also do check your eligibility for all respective posts and only apply for those posts which fall under your eligibility conditions. Otherwise, the board will reject your application and you will not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
TTW PMU Job Application 2022
|Name of the Recruiter||Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD), Assam|
|Posts Name||DEO, PMU, etc.|
|No of Posts||97|
|First Date to submit Online Application||08 January 2021|
|Last Date to submit Online Application||25 January 2021|
|Date of Examination||14 February 2021|
|Job Location||TTW State Headquarter|
TTW Online Application Details 2022
- State Program Manager (SPM) – 01 Posts
- Program Managers Unit (PMU) – 46 Posts
- State MIS Manager – 01 Posts
- Accounts Manager (AM) – 01 Posts
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) – 48 Posts
All candidates should have to respective educational qualifications for the post they are applying for. The candidates will be asked to show their original education documents while appearing for the document verification.
- State Program Manager (SPM) – Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Masters in Mass Communication (MMC)
- Program Managers Unit (PMU) – Graduate from any discipline
- State MIS Manager – Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA from a Govt. recognized University or Institute
- Accounts Manager (AM) – B.Com, M.Com
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) – 12th or equivalent certification from a recognized board or university
- State Program Manager (SPM) – ₹35,000 + ₹10,000
- Program Managers Unit (PMU) – ₹18,000 + ₹3,000
- State MIS Manager – ₹30,000
- Accounts Manager (AM) – ₹25,000
- Data Entry Operators (DEO) – ₹15,000
The candidates must be between 21 years and 62 years of age before applying for the above-said vacancies.
After the successful completion of the online application process for the TTWD Recruitment 2022. The board will call all eligible candidates to appear in a written examination at its state headquarter. Then it will shortlist candidates on the basis of the written examination.
All those candidates who have applied for the Data Entry Operator posts will have to appear for an additional test of Computer Typing after the written examination. Then they will be called for the document verification process.
How to submit an online application for TTWD Recruitment 2022
The TTWD Recruitment 2022 Onlne Application Form can be filled out by following the below-given instructions. Candidates should make sure that they have accumulated all necessary documents before beginning the online application form process.
- Visit the official website of the TTWD at www.ttwd.assam.gov.in.
- Now go to the Recruitments section of the website.
- Then click on the Apply Now button given on that page.
- After that fill in all the basic details of the candidate.
- Then enter the educational details of the candidate.
- After that pay the online application fee.
- Then check the all details filled by you in the form.
- verify and submit the online application form.
- Now takeout a printout of the form.
- Keep this print until the completion of the recruitment.
|Official Website – Click here|